Everyone needs an estate plan. Often, estate plans (especially complex or taxable estates) include formation of holding companies, insurance trusts, and other vehicles for accomplishing our clients’ business and personal goals.However, estate planning is not only for the wealthy; people of modest means can benefit by thinking about the future and how they would like to distribute their homes, personal property and other assets.
At Bret Jones, P.A., we believe an estate plan is more than document preparation. When you engage Bret Jones, P.A. you will receive a detailed consultation with an attorney to review all of your personal needs and goals. Our estate planning documents provide complex provisions and strategy that is carefully customized to reflect your wishes. When we plan a client’s estate, we consider all angles: not only where our clients want their “stuff” to go, but also how they want to grow their wealth and live their life while they are here: what legacy they want to leave behind and what goals they want to accomplish for themselves and their families.
Areas Include the following:
- Wills, Trusts and other important documents that will help to achieve your asset preservation and tax goals.
- Advance Directives: Durable Power of Attorney, Designation of Health Care Surrogate, Living Will and Pre-Need Guardian.
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements.
- Family Limited Partnerships.
- Estate and Trust Litigation.
- Guardianship Administration.
- Elder Law.
- Cohabitation Agreements.
Wordpress themes JazzSurf